Because so many mods were crucial, there were very few slots for true customization. Specifically, weapon handling and magazine size mods just ended up detracting from the overall experience. The Division 2 Weapon Guide – Exotics, Mods, Talents; The Division 2 Class Guide: Specializations, Weapon Unlocks, Grenade Unlocks. Russian Treasures Slots Software Treasures of The Ancient Cavern v.1.01 Treasures of The Ancient Cavern takes you on a journey to cross the equator and follow in the footsteps of the Incas to discover ancient artifacts and learn the magic of great Inca. 90 challenging levels and 18 ancient artifacts are waiting for you!
Trading will be a part of the dynamic economy in Escape from Tarkov, including rag fairs, auctions, and even the possibility to become a trader.
- 3Flea Market
- The Russian Treasure slot machine is dedicated to the culture of Russia. Players can immerse themselves in Russian flair using 5 reels with 5 fixed paylines. For each spin, the slot machine can deliver winnings with multipliers up to 5000. The device has an additional gainful feature in the form of a risk-game.
- Russian new wave metal band slot 2 cd lot in great condition and very rare. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Shipping and handling.
Russian Slots 2019
Dealers[edit edit source]
- The pillars of commerce in the ruined, beleaguered Norvinsk. Each dealer specializes in a particular category of goods, be they military gear, weapons, or meds. While their prices are typically steep, you get what you pay for - and more importantly, you can build reputation with each dealer through Quests, to reduce the commission they receive (additional markup you pay on sales and purchases), receive better offers in general, and so on.
- Dealers also offer additional services, such as repairs and insurance (allowing you to recover your gear in case of death during a raid).
|Prapor||Pavel Yegorovich Romanenko||Russian Federation||Town||Post-Soviet Bloc weapons, ammunition, grenades, magazines, weapon modifications||Roubles (₽)||Warrant officer in charge of supply warehouses on the sustaining base for the Internal Troops enforcing the Norvinsk region blockade. During the Contract Wars he secretly supplied the BEAR PMC operators with weapons, ammunition, and various other provisions he had at his disposal.|
|Therapist||Elvira Khabibullina||Russian Federation||Streets of Tarkov||Medical supplies, Maps, Groceries, Containers||Roubles (₽)|
|Head of the Trauma Care Department of the Tarkov Central City Hospital.|
|Fence||<Real name unknown>||Unknown||A network of outlets all over Tarkov and its outskirts||Anything sold to him||Roubles (₽)||The conflict had barely started when Fence had already started setting up anonymous outlets for buying and selling goods. Keeping incognito, he nevertheless managed to put together a well-organised smuggler network operating all over Norvinsk region.|
|Skier||Alexander Fyodorovich Kiselyov||Russian Federation||Customs||Containers, weapons, ammunition, weapon modifications, Euros||Roubles (₽)|
|Port zone customs terminal employee. Initially dealing in the terminal's goods, over the course of conflict put together a gang to grab everything he could put his hands on in the vicinity of the terminal.|
|Peacekeeper||Tadeusz Pilsudski||Republic of Poland||Terminal||Western/NATO weapons, ammunition, grenades, magazines, weapon modifications, US dollars||Dollars ($)||UN peacekeeping force supplies officer, based in one of the central checkpoints leading to the Tarkov port zone. The blue helmets have been venturing into small deals from the very beginning, buying everything of value in exchange for western weapons, ammo and some kinds of military equipment.|
|Mechanic||Sergey Arsenyevich Samoylov||Unknown||Factory||Ammunition, Glock 17/18, Weapon Modifications, Magazines, Western/NATO Weapons||Euros (€)|
|Chemical plant foreman before conflict, from its very beginning he took to weapon modification works and repairs and maintenance of complex equipment and tech. He prefers clandestine solo living and operates discreetly, placing complicated and challenging tasks above everything.|
|Ragman||Abramyan Arshavir Sarkisivich||Unknown||Interchange||Clothing, armor, backpacks, tactical rigs, gear||Roubles (₽)||Abramyan Arshavir Sarkisivich aka Ragman. He worked as a director in a big market located in Tarkov's suburb. Sells everything related to clothing and gear.|
|Jaeger||Ivan Egorovich Kharitonov||Unknown||Woods||Post-Soviet Bloc weapons, Ammunition, Magazines, Weapon Modifications, Hideout resources||Roubles (₽)||Kharitonov Ivan Egorovich aka Jaeger. He worked in the forest hunting property of the Priozersky reserve under the State Jaegers Service. Professional hunter and survival specialist. He guarded and guards, no matter what, his jaeger's ground from various aggressive individuals.|
Barter[edit edit source]
All traders in Escape from Tarkov (with the exception of Fence) offer items for Barter as opposed to buying the items with money alone.These trades often allow the player to obtain higher level gear at lower loyalty levels, or to trade a number of cheap items for a more valuable item to be used or sold at a profit.Most of these valuable trades are heavily limited per trader reset and often disappear (out of stock), so be sure to check in after reset for your favorite trades!
Each available trade is listed on the individual items pages involved and all available trades are summarised on the barter trades page.an example trade in tarkov would be:
This trade is with Peacekeeper at LL1, you may exchange 8 of your brass-handled Bars A-2607 for 1 MP5
Flea Market[edit edit source]
The Flea Market is a complete collection of all player and AI trader offered exchange deals. The system works on an offer basis, allowing each merchant to set up complex deals for others to take part in.
User Interface[edit edit source]
The market is accessible in the 'Trading' menu via a tab situated at the top of the screen. Upon entering the Flea Market, the player is presented with a list of all available deals, set up by in-game merchant AI or players alike.
The market screen is also separated into 3 major sections: The 'Browse' screen which is the main view described above, the 'Wish List' screen (abbreviated 'W-List') which shows all items the player wishes for (added with a right click to any item) and the 'My Offers' screen which shows the players' current exchange deals.
The offer list can be filtered via the left-hand category list and search bar, each category also featuring subcategories (e.g Weapons > SMGs). Each category inherits its child subcategories' items. All of the market's tabs can be filtered using this feature.
At the top right of the screen, the player can choose the appearance of the list (currently not available), view his balance, reputation and a button which allows them to add an offer.
Offers[edit edit source]
Offers are exchange deals established by players or AI merchants, these have one player switch items with another (or an AI trader). The system doesn't limit the players much, few guidelines being set, thus:
- All items can be exchanged, with the exception of secure containers, bitcoins, and currency.
- An item can only be offered if it has found in raid status.
- Items will not lose the found in raid status if they are put up for sale on the Flea Market and expire or are removed.
- Usually unstackable items will stack within a single trade offer.
- You cannot offer multiple items, but can ask for a maximum of 3.
- The same item cannot be asked for and offered at the same time unless said item has a consumable resource.
- You can only ask for examined items.
After achieving PMC level 10, the player can start adding their own offers on the market, offering any item they own in their stash (other than secure containers) for exchange with any item they have in their Handbook (examined items). Before creating an offer, a player must consider the following:
- Upon offer creation, a calculated tax in Roubles (see formula below) is deducted from the players' balance.
- The 'Require for all items in offer' checkbox can be checked to apply a total price for all stacked items instead of a per-item price.
- The player can only create a limited amount of offers, affected by their merchant reputation.
- If an item does not sell, the players' reputation is decreased.
- The remaining time for an offer to be sold can be extended by clicking on the small up arrow next to the time remaining on the offer.
After an offer has been fulfilled, all proceeds will be mailed to the player via the in-game merchant 'Ragman'. These proceeds will be available to be picked up for 7 days, after which they will expire and become unobtainable.
Reputation[edit edit source]
Each player has a reputation value (starting at 0.20) which affects their number of offers and the view other players have upon their offers.
- Reputation is gained upon successfully completing deals. Every ₽50,000 gained from deals incrementally increases the player's reputation.
- Reputation is lost whenever an offer is not fulfilled, removals included.
Offer slots are increased upon reaching a certain reputation value and decreased upon dropping below it. All offer slot increase thresholds can be seen in the following table:
|Reputation||Number of offers|
Tax[edit edit source]
The fee you'll have to pay to post an offer on Flea Market is calculated using the following formula:
VOis the total value of the offer, calculated by multiplying the base price of the item times the amount (base price × total item count / Q). The Base Price is a predetermined value for each item.
VRis the total value of the requirements, calculated by adding the product of each requirement base price by their amount.
POis a modifier calculated as
log10(VO / VR).
VRis less than
POis also raised to the power of
PRis a modifier calculated as
log10(VR / VO).
VRis greater or equal to
PRis also raised to the power of
Qis the 'quantity' factor which is either
1when 'Require for all items in offer' is checked or the amount of items being offered otherwise.
Trare tax constants currently set to
30% of this commission will be deducted if the player has constructed the level 3 Intelligence Center.
Russian Slots 2020
After this round the number, if it ends with a decimal point.The base price of any item can be calculated by dividing the trader buyback price with the multiplier of that trader. Traders have a different multiplier, Ragman=0.62, Therapist/Jaeger=0.6, Mechanic=0.56, Prapor=0.5, Peacekeeper~0.495, Skier=0.49, Fence=0.4. Durability of items or number of uses affects the base price, so in order to get the base price of full items dont compare with damaged/used ones.
Russian Slots 2020
Auctions[edit edit source]
- Has yet to be implemented