- How to deposit checks with our Mobile Banking app. Open the app, use your fingerprint to securely sign in Footnote 3 and select Deposit Checks. Sign the back of the check and write “.
- Deposit a Check. Anytime. Deposit your check with Altra Mobile Deposit and it goes into your account within about a minute. Please read disclosure for exceptions to “Real Time”. All checks deposited through Altra Mobile Deposit.
Mobile Check Deposit The safe and fast way to deposit checks right from home. Just snap a photo with your smartphone or tablet and deposit in seconds through the Fidelity mobile app. No lines, no waiting.
Neither Green Dot account, Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A. or any of their respective affiliates provide or are responsible for Ingo Money Products or Services.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2020 Ingo Money, Inc. All rights reserved.
Deposit checks with the Chase Mobile® app.
- Getting started
Use Chase QuickDeposit℠ on the Chase Mobile® app to deposit your checks and access your funds quickly.
Save a trip to the branch and deposit checks on your schedule, virtually anytime and anywhere.
Deposit checks securely from your mobile phone or tablet. We protect your information and never store your passwords or check deposit data and images on your mobile device.
How to get started
Watch how it works with this helpful how-to video.
Choose 'Deposit checks' in the navigation menu of your Chase Mobile® app and choose the account.
Enter the check amount and tap 'Front'. With our new 'Auto Capture' feature, the picture of the front and back of the endorsed check will be captured — or you can choose to take the pictures manually.
Confirm the details, submit and you're done.
Common questions answered
How does Chase QuickDeposit℠ work?expand
In the Chase Mobile® app, choose “Deposit Checks” in the navigation menu and select the account. Enter the amount of the check and tap 'Front'. With our 'Auto Capture' feature, the picture of the front and back of the endorsed check will be captured — or you can choose to take the pictures manually. Verify your information and submit your deposit. After you submit, you can deposit another check or view the receipt. You’ll get an email when your deposit is received — and another when it’s accepted. If the deposit is rejected, you’ll also get an emailed explanation. Remember to properly endorse the back of the check with your signature and 'For electronic deposit only at Chase.'
When will my funds be available?expand
Deposits submitted before 11 PM Eastern time on a business day generally will be available by the next business day. Deposits submitted after 11 PM or on a non-business day will be processed the next business day. However, we may delay availability if we require further review of the deposit. Any information about delayed availability will be provided in the Secure Message Center, which is accessible in the main navigation menu.
What should I do with my check(s) after I’ve deposited it?expand
After you complete your transaction, write “deposited” and the date of deposit on the face of the check. Please retain the marked check for two business days or until you receive our notification that your QuickDeposit has been accepted. After that time, you may destroy it.
Have more questions?
24/7 access to deposit funds
- Chase QuickDeposit℠ — Securely deposit checks from almost anywhere.
- Chase ATMs — Conveniently deposit up to 30 checks and cash at most ATMs.
- Direct deposit — Automatically deposit paychecks.
Pay bills quickly & conveniently
Mobile Check Deposit Prepaid Card
- Online Bill Pay — Pay rent, mortgage, utilities, credit cards, auto and other bills.
- Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® — Send and receive money from almost anyone with just a mobile number or email address.
Helpful technology that saves you time and keeps you in the know
Mobile Check Deposit Tcf
- Paperless statements — Digitally access up to 7 years of statements.
- Account alerts — Monitor finances, avoid overdrafts and more.
- Chase text banking — Check balances and transaction history with a text.