Chi looks like an interesting new addition to Elk’s line-up of slot machines, a game with awesome potential and cute graphics. 5x3 reels are part of the game area that you can count on, in Chi. Chi is a beautifully-designed slot which is played on a unique setup of three reels and five rows, and 27 paylines which pay both ways! This means that there is a total of 54 paylines to play on. Chi is a high volatility game which also comes with a free spins feature and a Stairway to Fortune bonus game. Chi Slot Review. Chi is a new online slot for 2019 and is developed by the provider Elk Studios. This well presented slot has a Chinese theme and features two spirit beings who help you score some big wins. When you play the Chi slot, you’ll notice it doesn’t have the typical three-row, five-reel grid. Chi is a 5-reel, 27-line online slot game with bonus round, bonus spins, instant play, autoplay, video slots, wild symbol, scatter symbol, mobile gaming, mystic, animals, adventure, asian and nature themes you can play at 283 online casinos.Agree & CloseLucky Mobile SlotsHome
Your Home of Mobile Slots
Mobile slots reviews and ratings
Mobile casino reviews and bonuses
Find your next slot by provider
Latest mobile slots, casino & bonus news
Best mobile casino bonus offers
List of helpful links
Slot & mobile casino faqs and answers
How to play Chi mobile slotTime to head to the heavens where two cute little manga foxes will choose your fortune in the Chi mobile slot by Elk Studios.
Elk Studios really know how to create a story behind a slot machine. According to legends, a lost city of treasures is hidden within the Himalayan mountains.
You are the reckless adventurer who finds a 3 reel 5-row vertical pay both ways slot, with two helpful spirits Chi and Mow, showing up from time to time when the two mini reels on the side spin and line up with a special symbol.
It brings a world alive full of wonderful characters that, in many ways, made us think of the NetEnt The Legend of Shangri-La Cluster Pays slot – in a good way.
Chi and Mow bring you all the big wins
And we mean all of them. During the base game, one drops wilds, the other gives you multipliers on wins, all randomly.
During the free spin bonus round, if they trigger, you get sticky wilds and increasing multipliers when they show up for the whole Chi slot bonus.
And then the Stairway to Heaven bonus takes a little note from greats such as the Rainbow Riches phone slot, where you travel across the clouds and get multipliers on a win.
How big a multiplier? If you get to the Fortune Reels you can win 12,500 times your bet. Which is huge!
The Chi slot looks amazing but dangerous
When Elk Studios says that you need to traverse treacherous grounds and dangerous routes to get to this heaven, they weren’t kidding.
This is a very volatile game, meaning high risk. Which is why they can afford to have that big pay off.
Because Chi and Mow don’t show up in the base game very often. When you hit the free spins they can also go M.I.A. so you end up with only 8x your bet. When you head to the stairway, you’ll get a little luckier and maybe get 40x your bet.
These are some very temperamental spirits, and you may end up resenting them by the end of your play. But you can’t deny their effectiveness and richness within, which will make many people come back for more.
Though if you like inventiveness, we’d also recommend the 4096 Ways to Win slot Ecuador Gold also by Elk.
(Lucky's note: We send out the latest and best casino bonuses when we get them. Don't miss out, Subscribe today!)
Chi slot statsMobile Slot releasedMay 2019Slot typeVideo SlotSoftwareElkSlot reels / paylines3 Reels / 27 PaylinesHouse edge / RTP4% / 96%Slot volatilityHighMin/Max bet0.20 / 20Max win12,500 times your betFree spins10 Free Spins / Sticky Wilds & Multipliers (Sometimes)Bonus roundsPay Both Ways, Wild, Multipliers, Click Me Bonus, Extra Wilds, Scatters, Free SpinsSlot ThemesAnimals*Get 100% Bonus Up To €300 + 20 Free Spins On Book of DeadPlay at CasumoT&Cs Apply
In-game bonus features
Pay Both Ways: This video slot pays left to right and right to left.
Wild: The Wild will replace any other symbol in order to create a win, but won't replace a bonus symbol.
Stairway to Fortune: Three Ying and Yang bonus symbols trigger the Stairway to Fortune click me bonus. The character 'Chi' will randomly pick a number between 1 and 6, and the character 'Mow' will move amongst the clouds full of multipliers.
On the clouds, you can win from 2x to 200x your bet. Which is what happens most of the time. If you get to the Fortune Reels things get interesting because a spin on each of the five reels is awarded, and all the collected multipliers are added on top of each other. Hitting the arrow on the uppermost reel may give you a huge x10,000 multiplier.
Chi and Mow: On the left and right-hand side of the reels are two little spinning reels independently of each other. If they land with a fully realised symbol, you get two characters:
- Left Reel: Chi shows up and generates between 1 to 6 wild symbols.
- Righ Reel: Mow shows up a multiplier from 2x to 5x on any win on the next spin.
Scatters and Free Spins: Three or more free spins symbols trigger the free spins. 3, 4 or 5 scatters will trigger 10, 15 or 20 free spins.
The free spins can be retriggered multiple times. Better yet, any wilds generated by Chi will stay sticky throughout the free spins, and just one hit by Mow awards a progressive multiplier starting at 3x but potentially reaching up to a maximum of 5x.
Chi Review Conclusion
This is a beautiful Oriental Mythical slot game, but it's not an easy one to love. Mostly because you win in one of three ways: Chi and Mow show up, or you get all the way to the top of the Stairway to heaven.
Which leaves a lot of dead spins in between, making this game one for those who have lots of patience and able to use those advanced slot strategies to your advantage.
Because there are huge wins to be found in this Chi slot on mobile; over 10,000 times your bet.
And the free spin rounds, if you get those two little guys onboard, can bring you right up to nirvana.
Personally, we preferred the simplicity of Hit it Big slot which has a little more momentum, but we can see this Chi game growing on us.
Chi is a unique 3 reel, 5 row 27 paylines paying in both directions giving you a total of 54 paylines, with wilds, bonus symbols, click me bonus, multipliers, and free spins.Ready To Start Spinning?Play at Casumo »Get 100% Bonus Up To €300 + 20 Free Spins On Book of Dead T&Cs ApplyOr you can play Chi at one of these mobile casinos:
Chi Clothing SteamerJanuary 2, 2020 - Rating 3TwitterFacebook
Play Chi Slot HerePlay Now »Casumo4Get 100% Bonus Up To €300 + 20 Free Spins On Book of DeadT&Cs ApplyPlay Now »GUTS4Get 100% up to €100 Bonus + 100 Free Spins on Book of DeadT&Cs ApplyPlay Now »Mr Green4Play Hundreds Of Slots Including Exclusive Games At Mr GreenT&Cs ApplyPlay Now »SlotsMillion4Get 100% up to €$100 First Deposit BonusT&Cs Apply
Top Mobile SlotsRead MoreStarburst (Touch)
A landing slot, takeoff slot, or airport slot is a permission granted by the owner of an airport designated as Level 3 (Coordinated Airport), which allows the grantee to schedule a landing or departure at that airport during a specific time period. Slots may be administered by the operator of the airport or by a government aviation regulator such as the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration.
Landing slots are allocated in accordance with guidelines set down by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Worldwide Airport Slots Group. All airports worldwide are categorized as either Level 1 (Non-Coordinated Airport), Level 2 (Schedules Facilitated Airport), or Level 3 (Coordinated Airport). At Level 2 airports, the principles governing slot allocation are less stringent; airlines periodically submit proposed schedules to the administrating authority, rather than historic performance. Participation is not mandatory, but reduces congestion and non-participants are penalized if the airport must later be designated level 3.
As of summer 2017, a total of 123 airports in the world are Level 2 airports, and 177 are Level 3 airports.
Allocated landing slots may have a commercial value and can be traded between airlines. Continental Airlines paid US$209 million for four pairs of landing slots from GB Airways at London Heathrow Airport, $52.3m each. The highest price paid for a pair of take-off and landing slots at Heathrow Airport was $75m, paid by Oman Air to Air France–KLM for a prized early morning arrival, reported in February 2016. A year before, American Airlines paid $60m to Scandinavian Airlines.
|Year||Buyer||Seller||daily slot pairs||transaction (£M)||slot value (£M)|
|2008||Continental||GB Airways/Alitalia/Air France||4||104.5||26.1|
As supply is limited, slot trading became the main solution to enter Heathrow and transfers grew from 42 in 2000 to 526 in 2012 and over 10 years the average priced slot was equivalent to £4 per passenger.
If an airline does not use an allocation of slots (typically 80% usage over six months), it can lose the rights. Airlines may operate ghost or empty flights to preserve slot allocations. To avoid pollution and financial losses caused by an excessive number of empty flights, these rules have occasionally been waived during periods of temporary but widespread travel disruption, including after the September 11, 2001 attacks, and during the SARS epidemic, the Great Recession, and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Level 3 coordinated airports
- Innsbruck Airport (winter season only)
- Kotoka International Airport - Accra
- Chania Airport (summer season only)
- Chios Airport (summer season only)
- Corfu Airport (summer season only)
- Heraklion Airport (summer season only)
- Kalamata Airport (summer season only)
- Karpathos Island National Airport (summer season only)
- Kavala Airport (summer season only)
- Kephalonia International Airport (summer season only)
- Kithira Airport (summer season only)
- Kos Airport (summer season only)
- Mykonos Airport (summer season only)
- Mytilene Airport (summer season only)
- Patras Airport (summer season only)
- Preveza Airport (summer season only)
- Rhodes Airport (summer season only)
- Samos Airport (summer season only)
- Sitia Public Airport (summer season only)
- Skiathos Airport (summer season only)
- Thira Airport (summer season only)
- Volos Airport (summer season only)
- Zakynthos International Airport (summer season only)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport - Mumbai
- Indira Gandhi International Airport - Delhi
- Chennai International Airport - Chennai
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport - Hyderabad
- Kempegowda International Airport - Bangalore
- Ngurah Rai International Airport - Denpasar
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport - Jakarta
- Lampedusa Airport (summer season only)
- Linate Airport - Milan
- Malpensa Airport - Milan
- Orio al Serio Airport - Milan
- Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (summer season only)
- Pantelleria Airport (summer season only)
- Ciampino Airport - Rome
- Fiumicino Airport - Rome
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport - Mauritius
- Faro Airport (summer season only)
- Sheremetyevo Airport - Moscow
- Vnukovo International Airport - Moscow
- King Shaka International Airport - Durban
- OR Tambo International Airport - Johannesburg
- Ibiza Airport (summer season only)
- Menorca Airport (summer season only)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport - Bangkok
- Don Mueang International Airport - Bangkok
- Antalya Airport - Antalya (summer season only)
- Boryspil International Airport - Kiev
United Arab Emirates
Chi Slot Machine
- John F. Kennedy International Airport - New York City
- LaGuardia Airport (not on IATA list, but slot controlled)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - Washington, D.C. (not on IATA list, but slot controlled)
- Noi Bai International Airport - Hanoi
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City
- ^'Worldwide Slot Guidelines, 9th Edition English Version'(PDF). IATA. 1 January 2019. p. 14.
- ^ abSlot Administration - U.S. Level 2 Airports
- ^ ab'List of all Level 2 and Level 3 airports'. iata.org. 29 May 2018.
- ^'Continental pays Heathrow record'. Financial Times. March 3, 2008.
- ^'Oman breaks Heathrow record with deal for slots'. The Sunday Times. 14 February 2016.
- ^'Heathrow Airport's slot machine: hitting the jackpot again?'. CAPA centre for aviation. 8 May 2013.
- ^'Heathrow Airport: An introduction to Secondary Slot Trading'(PDF). Airport Coordination Limited. 30 September 2012. Archived from the original(PDF) on 4 March 2016.
- ^Green anger at 'ghost flights'
- ^Paul Sillers (12 March 2020). 'Ghost flights: Why our skies are full of empty planes'.
- ^ ab'Airport Reservation Office'. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).