- American Express CD Rates Reviews. What's Your Rating? Most Recent Most Useful. June 16, 2016. @wetyoda. I could tell the customer service agent had been sleeping and just woke up when I first called to open this account. They didn't know the difference between a.
- Overview of American Express CDs. Unlike several competing banks, American Express doesn’t require you to make a minimum initial deposit to open a CD account. Some banks require a minimum deposit of anywhere from $1,000 to $25,000 to earn their best rates.
Available nationwide, American Express has a large range of products for your specific needs. They currently offer standard CD rates for a 6 to 60-month term. By joining American Express you will be able to take advantage of incredible CD rates that will earn you a higher interest rates than a regular savings account. All for no minimum balance!
American Express® Online Savings Account - Official Website. Before you get a certificate of deposit, learn about 10 best banks for CDs and get today's best 3 mo, 6 mo, 12 mo, 36 mo and 60 mo cd rates. American Express’s.
Currently, they are offering a wide array of CD rates! CDs are great if you want to lock in a rate for a one-time deposit so if you are interested in opening one with American Express, don’t hesitate to join and open a CD today!
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
Table of Contents
American Express CDs
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! American Express wants to make you feel supported and helps put you in control of your hard earned funds. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- No minimum balance requirement
- Interest credited monthly
- Earn compounding interest until maturity
- Federally Insured by the FDIC
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, then American Express might be the one for you offering great CD Rates! Best of all, there is no minimum balance requirement so just pick your CD term and watch your money grow.
American Express Cd Rates 2020
You can also be rest assured that American Express is federally insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC. Sign up for a CD with American Express today to enjoy their great CD rates. If you are not interested or eligible, then check out our full list of Best CD Rates here at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.